Are you looking for a new travel opportunity? Would you like to spend the season somewhere you’ve never been? Give us a call to find out more details about this job.
- Must have state or compact License
- Current TB Test results
- Additional Credentials based on Specialty
- Competitive pay packages
- Housing and PerDiem Stipends
- Weekly Pay
- Personalized Recruiter and staffer
- 24/7 contact and support
- Contract Shifts
- Direct Deposit
- Clinical support
- Work/Life Balance
- More job choices, with more facilities
If you are interested in learning more about joining SOSHCS Travel team, the first step is to speak to a travel nurse recruiter and see which positions are available immediately.
You can always reach one of our recruiters at 720-535-1236